How long do the sessions run for? -
- Approximately 45 minutes
Do I need to attend the sessions with my child? -
- Yes, one parent MUST attend each session with their child.
Is there homework? -
- Yes, the child will have a workbook to complete and bring back the following week.
What happens if I miss a session? -
- All sessions must be attended. If due to serious illness, you cannot attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children will be presented to the parish community on the first weekend of the program.
What should my child wear to the Confirmation Ceremony?
- They should dress smartly.
What time should we arrive at the Confirmation Ceremony ?
- We would ask that families arrive at least 30 minutes before the ceremony begins so that we can place the children and settle everyone.
How long does the ceremony go for?
- About 35 minutes
Any further queries please do not hesitate to contact the Sacraments Team at
Parish Office at 9451 5097 or email@example.com